Thursday, April 15, 2010

2nd Clutch


Got my second ball python clutch from a spider morph sire to a normal dam, 7 BIG beautiful eggs. The season is rolling right along, a little earlier than I expected but not to bad so far. I am a little disappointed in the quantity of the eggs, this girl come from big stock in her linage that lays big clutches...she laid 7 eggs last year at 18 months but those were about half the size of these so it isn't all bad. Just wanted to see some more out of her, I kept all her daughters from last season and will do the same again this year. Slowly growing my collection with females that I feel are the best of the best, hopefully I will see some results of this linage next season when her daughters are ready to go and maybe even get a better count from her also...
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment